All 39 art Reviews

Some chick Some chick

Bland colors, I wasn't expecting neon colors or anything, but maybe something a little more exciting more green or red or something, to give it an exciting look. the jacket could've had two pockets, if it's like a hoodie then you probably could've had one big pocket. anyway 4.5/5.

Nightmare cops Nightmare cops

Christ, that's amazing. Great job dude!

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

So good job on everything, everyone pretty much said what I was thinking good colors, poses, background, character design, etc. However, if it's to promote the game, I'm wondering where are the main 4/3 characters? Then again I wouldn't know what you are trying to achieve for the game because I don't work on the game. I get an entirely different messages when I see this poster.

JohnnyUtah responds:

The story is very focused on the towns people; don't overthink it, it's just one piece of promo art.

Toxic Rick Toxic Rick

Awesome Job! Could've done a tad bit more with the background, but great job! 5/5 homie.

orange man portrait orange man portrait

I like it, the same problem I had with your other painting, no light source. Character design reminds me of like sesame street and those children cartoons. The eyes were a really bad decision on your part, stick to Pen tool. The background is whatever, because it's a portrait. So looking good. 4/10 nigga.

SynthSoda responds:

"stick to Pen tool"

Red trailer man Red trailer man

You are getting there, light sources are still a little weak, not sure if it's practice or not. The character design is honestly whatever, I don't know what you were going for with the hair. The right eye was sticking out, which I guess makes sense? Backgrounds weak. I'll give you a 3.5 just because I'm not exactly sure where you are coming from.

but marge but marge

Sammy Diamonds has nothing on this

soda machine soda machine

Is this a metaphor for communist Russia?

TV Girl Thing TV Girl Thing

go back to not releasing art, but good job i guess. no reverse thumbs!!

AtomicAstro responds:

Thanks dad

Captain Underpants Wolf Remake Captain Underpants Wolf Remake

Good job nigga, fp this fulp.