Bonus Mates Bonus Mates

I think you need to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHtoFwHh38Q&list=PL0ZgqDK33VHT9N9RUIq98JyGav3ywpgrT

and some drawing tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2fKxNDsXuw

Don't get rid of my review this time ;)))

MIKEL DRAWS: Captain Underpants MIKEL DRAWS: Captain Underpants

That's good stuff.

Battle of the Butchers Battle of the Butchers

It came out great, good job dude.

Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

Bad Game, I didn't enjoy any of it, bad writing, bad story. You choose a really autistic title, next time use original characters, it might be cooler.

The Sims Rip-Off The Sims Rip-Off

Ok, I am not sure what this game is. I mean the controls are hard as fuck to learn how to use. And it stop being a rip-off of the sims. All I see is characters jumping around. Next time you do a practice like this. Maybe, make a platformer instead with a animator. Because that would be easier to understand and would be better than this. Anyway, I won't give this any stars. Sorry.

Greg Heffley: A Psychological Analysis Greg Heffley: A Psychological Analysis

GOOD SHIT.

Earthbound-y thing Earthbound-y thing

Let's use this in a video game WINK WINK WINK WINK WINK. but seriously it's good, but it's not earthbound-y, it's like you were making a rap beat and gave up mid-way through. Then you put in chords on octaves that were either too high or low and felt out of place. You aren't doing chiptune or even a beat. I would suggest this: The snare beat thing keep but try to pitch it to a chiptune style and then turn it down so it won't blast your ear drums. Get rid of all the piano, and if you're looking for ambient and chill, try toning it down a bit. Have the chords be more like a repeat like you did. It all sounds weird to me like it doesn't fit. If you don't understand what i mean we can talk about it on discord, it's really hard for me to describe here cos i can't send links.

Kawaii Chiptune African Tribeman Song Kawaii Chiptune African Tribeman Song

This sounds like a KKK video game title screen. 10/10!

Some chick Some chick

Bland colors, I wasn't expecting neon colors or anything, but maybe something a little more exciting more green or red or something, to give it an exciting look. the jacket could've had two pockets, if it's like a hoodie then you probably could've had one big pocket. anyway 4.5/5.

Nightmare cops Nightmare cops

Christ, that's amazing. Great job dude!

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

So good job on everything, everyone pretty much said what I was thinking good colors, poses, background, character design, etc. However, if it's to promote the game, I'm wondering where are the main 4/3 characters? Then again I wouldn't know what you are trying to achieve for the game because I don't work on the game. I get an entirely different messages when I see this poster.

JohnnyUtah responds:

The story is very focused on the towns people; don't overthink it, it's just one piece of promo art.