Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

good job, althougj i wonder why is the animation slow? did you do this on threes?

IvanAlmighty responds:

Nah no 3's just poor spacing and timing with 1's and 2's, I think it's especially sluggish in the first outdoor part. I'll have to work on that in future stuff, thanks for the feedback!

Armed Burgerly Armed Burgerly

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FreezePark responds:

yeah dude

Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners! Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners!

your tutorials are always really good. Nice job.

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you! :)

The Crowbrothers-In the skies The Crowbrothers-In the skies

Maybe if you came up with something a little more original, I wouldn't have given a zero. You know, most animators wouldn't even try this idea because "it's too much like another thing, I want to be original". But you don't, you just go 100 MPH. I can't give you any credit, it's so obvious that you stole all of this, you aren't fooling anyone. You are lucky everyone on Newgrounds now gives constructive criticism and wants people to improve. Because 5 years ago you would've been made fun of and bullied for the rest of animation career. If I were you, I'd start from scratch and actually come up with something original as you can, because stuff like this is just asking for it. Good Luck buddy.

PsychoObren responds:

What do you mean i stole all of this??! Yeah tell me about hellbenders i got so much msgs for it and thats stupid...maybe the 2 guys looks like them ...and the readon its just because its more easy to make them and animate them its simple...the 2 guys are just like me and my friend with some specific charactiristicks anw! The whole video the whole idea all the face expresions are mine!! My creations everything you saw...i didn't steal nothing...i have to explain a lot of more for tis videos but this is not the right place...and I'm not waiting for a credit...if anyone wants to delete my acc there is no problem! I can make my people laugh with 1000 other ways...thank you!

The TRUE... The TRUE...

Reminds me of World War 2

ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

Nice Job, the humor isn't horrible, and I like this idea. Keep it up.

MARIO vs SONIC - Miami Edition MARIO vs SONIC - Miami Edition

Jesus dude, will it kill you to take a class or two? I'm not Disney, but it's like I see no development with your animations. I only see trash, I didn't even know you existed until that sausage party cartoon (the animation on that was a step up, good thing pivots is talented). You have no right to be a dick to anyone if you make mario vs sonic cartoons. How about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbtbbdA4kUM&list=PL1A1FEDA47ADC18D4&ab_channel=Abdulkrbin, That was a link to Richard William's survival Kit. Please do us a favor and fucking use it, your anatomy is off the wall or else I would've sent you 11 links to Draw with Jazza. Take my advice please, for the love of god, you are embrassing to me, newgrounds, youtube, anyone who is over 13.

The Doogal Collab The Doogal Collab

Nice Job, fucking faggots. You stole MULTIPLE jokes from New Wave and AtomicAstro, you couldn't even shitpost correctly, and you thought doogal was a fuckin cool topic to shitpost about. Man, what's worst the fact that you can't come up with your own jokes? Or the fact that the file was probably 9 GBs due to animationwheel's horrible converting skills?

NinjaAmatuer22 responds:

Here we have a delicious dish. To have our delicious dish cooked well, cook it 450 degress for 20 minutes.

The Heist The Heist

Good first short, no edgy joke, no faggy character design. Short simple, straight to the point. Did you read the animation survival kit? Because you hit all the requirements!

SoraNgin responds:

Thank you very much! Yes, I've read and watched the DVD series! Probably the best animation guide out there! :)

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Nice Job dude, when is the sequel coming??