Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

good job, althougj i wonder why is the animation slow? did you do this on threes?

IvanAlmighty responds:

Nah no 3's just poor spacing and timing with 1's and 2's, I think it's especially sluggish in the first outdoor part. I'll have to work on that in future stuff, thanks for the feedback!

Armed Burgerly Armed Burgerly

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FreezePark responds:

yeah dude

Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners! Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners!

your tutorials are always really good. Nice job.

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you! :)

Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

Bad Game, I didn't enjoy any of it, bad writing, bad story. You choose a really autistic title, next time use original characters, it might be cooler.

The Sims Rip-Off The Sims Rip-Off

Ok, I am not sure what this game is. I mean the controls are hard as fuck to learn how to use. And it stop being a rip-off of the sims. All I see is characters jumping around. Next time you do a practice like this. Maybe, make a platformer instead with a animator. Because that would be easier to understand and would be better than this. Anyway, I won't give this any stars. Sorry.

Kawaii Chiptune African Tribeman Song Kawaii Chiptune African Tribeman Song

This sounds like a KKK video game title screen. 10/10!

Romance D'Ass Romance D'Ass

w00t!

wario clap wario clap

Awesome work, psycho.

Space Godzilla Space Godzilla

It's very appealing to look at, I like it. not sure what the spikes are, maybe just making everything more recongize able would've made this look even more awesome. good job macklin.